Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Today is the first launch of my blog, Lady Lawyer. I hope that this blog will become a resource for law students, working moms and other "lady lawyers" (or those of you who aspire to join the ranks.) I would love to hear from you, and hopefully, can offer up some advice and guidance.

A little about me: I am a partner in a leading matrimonial and family law firm in Great Neck, New York. I have been practicing law for almost 17 years, since 1994. I have been married for 20 years, to my saint of a spouse, Maurice, and we have four children, ranging in age from 5 to 18. My firm, Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. is recognized as a top firm specializing in the very complicated area of divorce and family law. Please visit my firm's website www.lawjaw.com for tons of information about New York Family Law, including articles, resources, and links.

I have worked very hard to get where I am, and I have had some lucky breaks along the way. That's all for now. In the weeks to come, I hope to add a lot of info about family law, work-life balance, and anecdotes about a day in the life as a lady lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment